Yikes… this is a lot harder than it looks. I am taking these photos for posterity, some day we will look back on these photos. We will either think, “Wow we were so stupid” or “Wow we’ve come so far,” I am hoping the latter.
Today had moments of frustration as well as moments of success.
I remember being back in high school, sitting at the kitchen table on the verge of tears because I couldn’t understand how to do my Algebra homework. Getting more and more frustrated as I ripped my paper with my constant erasing. Then there was the amazing moment when I finally would get it, it was as if the heavens opened and angels were singing!!!
So why am I boring you with this silly memory? Well… today felt exactly like this! Both my brother and I are not what I would call tech savvy people, we try but Steve Wozniak we aren’t.
Take aways from the day:
- The website software does not work on a Microsoft Surface and if it does, we couldn’t figure it out. (this will be a repeating theme throughout this)
- If you can’t figure out how to do something, reading the directions, usually will help.
- I can’t read code… I tried but really, I can’t.
- Never and I repeat NEVER try doing anything that requires some brain power if you are hungry. I tend to get a teensy weensy bit hangry (Dan does too, he will never admit it though).
- When it starts to come together, it’s pretty darn exciting!